Hi! Our store doors are open again... but somethings have changed. Here are some details, but as always, if you don't see your questions answered, please call or contact us, we are happy to answer these on the phone or via email as well.
1. When are we open? We are open 10am-5pm daily, but if you call ahead we can open other times as well.
2. How else can I shop? Our website is open and curbside pick up and deliveries are available. You can also call us for advice and tech support daily 10am-5pm. Or email us anytime for help: email@example.com
3. How do I pick up my order? If you order for Curbside Pick Up, your order will be ready quickly and you will receive a notification when it is ready as well as detailed information about how to pick your purchase up. During the hours of 10-5pm daily we will be at the store and ready for you to pick up your purchase. When you've arrived in our back parking lot call the store at 250-655-7171 or ring our doorbell and we will put the items outside in a bag. Look for the flying flag at our backdoor!
4. I chose delivery... when will it arrive? Deliveries happen between 2-5 business days. We currently are using Sidney Courier for our delivery service (whoop!) and they will deliver to your door in a box or black bag between the hours of 8am - 5pm. We know you have secrets to keep! If you would prefer "no knocking" by our courier, just let us know in the notes at checkout and we can just do a ninja door drop!
5. What are our store rules for shopping? We have a limit of 5 customers at a time. Yes that is a small number, but we would rather you (and us!) have a safe shopping experience in the store. If you bring your kids in with you, we ask that you remain with them at all times. We ask you remain 2m away from all staff and customers. We take Dr. Henry's mantra very seriously: be kind, be calm and be safe. Please note we have no public bathroom at this time.
If you have any special requests or requirements, just let us know! we can try to offer private shopping times, etc. Don't be afraid to ask!
Thanks for your support during these crazy times...