Hi! Here you'll find many questions answered about shopping online and in store at Buddies!
If you don't see your question answered below, please contact us.
1. When is the Store Open? We are open 10am-5pm daily, for holidays check our homepage out for updates on those hours.
2. Can I Shop Online? Yes! Our website shows you everything that is actually in the store and available. If it is labelled "sold out" then we are sold out in the store. We don't have a warehouse or drop ship, so what you see online is really what we have in store. As for getting your purchase, curbside pick up and deliveries are available (see below for details).
You can call us for tech support weekdays 10am-5pm. Or email us anytime for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How Do I Pick Up My Order if I Chose Curbside Pick Up? If you ordered for Curbside Pick Up, you will be picking your purchase up at the store, 2494 Beacon Ave. Sidney during normal store hours (10-5 daily). The order will be ready very quickly (15min - 3hr approx) and you will receive a notification when it is ready, as well as detailed information about how to pick your purchase up.
You can either come into the store to pick up your purchase, or come to our back staff parking lot off 2nd St. and ring our back door bell and we will bring your purchase to you. Look for the flying flag at our backdoor!
4. I Need Local Delivery... How Does that Work? Deliveries are available locally for customers living in Victoria, Sidney & Langford for purchases over $100. We do the deliveries ourselves, so generally we don't offer deliveries under that amount, but if you have a special request please contact us and we can try to make it work. We don't offer shipping outside those areas at this time.
Local deliveries happen between 2-5 business days, usually on Tuesday and Friday mornings. We will deliver to your door in a paper or black bag between the hours of 9am - 5pm. We will not knock on your door unless we are delivering to an apartment. We know you have secrets to keep! You will receive a notification the moment it is on your doorstep.
5. What are our store rules for shopping? We follow any provincial mandates regarding limits and masks. At the moment (May 4, 2022) there are none, but if that changes we will too.
Thanks for your support!